Get a first-person view of the planets and moons of our Solar System in stunning 3D. Climb aboard your very own spaceship and explore...
- It's your spaceship – fly wherever you want.
- Cruise across the entire Solar System – over eight billion miles end to end.
- Stop and learn about any object you see – moons, planets, and space
probes. Over 40 celestial objects in all.
- Observe Mars, explore the moons of Jupiter, fly through the rings of Saturn,
travel to the edge of interstellar space.
- Fly to the distant edge of the Solar System and look back on Earth.
- Watch the Size of the Planets video and get amazing perspective
on the planets in our Solar System – then explore some more.
Don’t have a Hasbro my3D viewer? Learn more.
Travel Over Eight Billion Miles without Leaving Your Seat Sit tight and fly fast as you traverse the Solar System at faster-than-light speeds. Learn about our nearest and farthest neighbors or just take in the beauty of our home in the stars.
Attention: 3D Solar System may only be viewed with the Hasbro my3D viewer. Visit my3dnow.com to purchase.
3D Solar System is compatible with:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch (4th Generation)
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
A Hasbro my3D accessory is also required to properly view the app in 3D.
Be sure to have headphones on or turn your volume up. You will also want to be seated in a safe, comfortable environment as the app can be quite mesmerizing. Also be sure to take frequent breaks to avoid eye strain.
If you encounter any issues, please try the following:
- Quit the app and try again.
- Force quit the app by double-tapping the home button on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Then tap and hold the 3DSolSystem icon that appears at the bottom of the screen until the remove icon appears. Tap the icon again to force quit the app. Tap the home button again and relauch the app.
- If the problem persists, contact Customer Support with details of the issue you experience.
If you have any suggestions, please contact Reason Interactive with details.
Brian C Wilson
Concept & Design
Heyworks Unity Studio
Heyworks Unity Studio
Project Team Management
Dennis Van Roeyen
Additional 3D Modeling